Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Allsorts - Snowflakes in September

This week it was Kirsten's choice for the Allsorts challenge and she chose the fab theme of
'Snowflakes in September'
I think the DT has produced some of their best projects so far with this challenge - please do go and have a little look at their fantastic work.
Also get your project in - you might even get lucky and win GDT spot for the whole of October!
Here is my DT project:

I have used DCVW DP with some added 'bling' to the snowflake centres.

The snowflake in the centre started as a couple of naked chipboard shapes that I coloured with a metallic ink and added a touch of Stickles. I then mounted it onto some cardstock that I have embossed with the Cuttlebug 'swirls' folder - I inked the folder with the same metallic ink before I added the cardstock and then embossed it and added a bit more 'bling'!!!

The sentiments have been taken from one of the text papers from the set by DCVW.

Don't forget to pop over and see who won Emma's sketch challenge and was picked as the Top5.

Got a busy day today - chiropractor this morning and my son's birthday bash later today then out for tea with lots of hyper 10 - 11 year old boys - wish me luck lol!!!!

Have a great day.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

5 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card debs

Liz x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs

sounds like you have your hands full today lol!!

I love the colours you have used hun you have such pretty papers!!

Have a great weekend and wish your son a happy birthday for me...



Emma xxx

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the centre piece. Good luck with the birthday bash and the boys.
Suzi xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Hope your son has a fab birthday party, good luck! I've got my son's party next Saturday, so I know how you're feeling lol.
Julie x

Cheryl said...

these are beautiful cards hun loving that snowflake one its briliant love cheryl xxxxx