Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Allsorts Challenge #18

Good morning - we have a lovely sunny start to the day here in Gloucestershire - seems daft to be posting this card - given the theme I used lol!!!!
Apologies for it being my favourite snowman - again!!!!
The challenge this week at Allsorts was picked by Emma - a fab sketch, with a colour combo of your choice.
Here is my take on it:

I embossed the circle (cut using a nestie) with the Cuttlebug 'dots' folder (after I had stamped and coloured the image) as I thought it would look like snow balls!! I coloured around the edges with chalks for a delicate finish. The snowman's hat has been finished with Beadazzles - first time I have used this product - it's fab. The papers are K&Co as are the two smaller snowflake embellishments. The larger one is by Dovecraft. Not sure about the ribbon - might take it off - what do you think?

Anyway, as the sun is out and the sky is blue I might get out and enjoy it while it's there.

Have a great weekend.

TTFN

5 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Debs,
Thanks for popping into my blog and leaving a message. Much appreciated.
Love your blog!!!!
Lesley x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card Debs love the snowball effect and I like the ribbon!

Emma xxx

Liz said...

Beauiful beutiful! I love it Debs

Liz xx

Vicki said...

Great card Deb, love the colour combo you have used goes well with our indian summer...lol, why is it when the kids go back to school summer starts?!!

Hugs
Vicki x

Kath said...

gorgeous card Debs....love your colour combo and that adorable snowman....enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxxx