Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

3 in 1 Challenge Card

Good afternoon.

This is my second make of the day - however I can't show you the first one just yet - but watch this space lol!!

I am entering this project into 3 challenges this week:

  1. Saturday Sketch - A Sketch (of course!!!)
  2. Pollycraft - at least 2 out of 5 'S' words:

SNOWFLAKES - on my DP & 3 across the top

SPARKLE - added glitter stripe & gemstones in centre of snowflakes

SPOTS - on snowman's scarf & added to pressie

STRIPES - DP across top of card & on Charlotte's scarf

SWIRLS - on DP

Phew!!!! that was a challenge in itself - to use all five 'S' words lol!!!!

3. Cooking it Up with Katie - A new challenge blog and the first challenge was a recipe:

1 image

2 shapes - I have squares & rectangles

3 paper embellishments - my snowflakes are paper ones

Well that's all for now - hope to be back later.

Have a great afternoon.

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

6 comments:

Katie said...

Debs,
I love this! The colors are fabulous and makes me want to see snowflakes really soon! No chance of that here in TX but I always wish.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie (me!)

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the papers you have used and image is so cute.
Suzi xx

Sue said...

oh wow what a stunning card,love the sparkle and colours...fabulous:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Cheryl said...

love this fab colurs and gorgoues papers too love cheryl xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Well, I was sure I'd already left a comment here!!
something must have gone wrong somewhere!!
Your card is Fabulous!!
well done for using all 5 's' words!
Pop over and chose a freebie DIGI from the shop, and email me your choice!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!
Paula xx