Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 1 August 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar - Sketch Challenge

There is a fab sketch challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar this week and this is my entry.

The images are from the Cupcake stamp plate by Creative Expressions. I have coloured them with Crystal Lacquers. The DPs I purchased from a lovely little craft shop I visited in Cwmbran earlier this week.

Thanks for popping by - would love you to leave a comment - I really enjoy reading them all.

TTFN

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

great card love the cup cakes look good enough to eat love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Vicki said...

OOOW Deb!, how many spoons of sugar in them then..lol, they look good enough to eat!

Good luck in the challange.

Hugs
Vicki x

Lynne in NI said...

Mmmmm ... yummy card! And your papers are pretty scrummy too!

Spyder said...

Love the cup cakes!! (looking at them puts weight on me!!) something that won't put weight on, only on your blog....please pop over to my place where I have a little something waiting for you!
((Lyn))