Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 16

Good morning - just a quick post for now - still trying to catch up on everything since getting back from hols on Monday morning!!! Please forgive me for not being a very good blogger -
I hope to be back into proper blog mode this weekend!!!!
This is the challenge this week over at Allsorts
"This week it's my (Amanda) turn to set the theme and I am basically banning rubber this week!! Yup no stamped images or sentiments this week girls. (eeek) I will allow anything digital ~ so digital images, digital stamps, computer generated sentiments. If you're not a fan of digital images though remember there are hundreds of techniques out there that aren't stamping........parchment, iris folding, tea bagging, stitching, painting, decoupage........and thats just what I can come up with this morning!! So get those forgotten techniques out and dust them off and, of course, enjoy yourselves!! Check out the fabulous DT samples, there is a wealth of inspiration for you there! This week as a prize I am offering this Stamping Up "polka dots" large background stamp. It's rattling around in the box so I will make sure to pad it out a bit with a few ribbons etc."
I can't believe how much I struggled with this and only just got my project completed this morning!!! Maybe it's because I have done any crafting for nearly three weeks - hope I haven't lost my mojo totally!!!!!!
Anyhow, here is my DT project:

Hope to back later.

TTFN

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Debs, hope you had a fab holiday, love your card very clean & simple, just love those embossing folders!

Hugs
Vicki x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Lovely card! Simple design but very effective.

Lisa x

Cheryl said...

hope you had a great holiday love the simplicity of this card love the embossing too love cheryl xx

Crafty Chris said...

simple but lovely thanks for stopping by earlier
Christine x

Karen Wilson said...

I really like what you've done with this card! It's simple, yet so elegant!! Very pretty.