Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 15

Good morning everyone - hope Mr Blogger schedule posts has posted this for you to read whilst I'm still lying by a poolside in Eygpt (back on Monday - hasn't it gone quick!!!!)

Not that I have seen any entries, but I'm positive they were all fantastic as always - thank you so much for supporting Allsorts. Don't forget to check out the blog to see who Brenda chose as her Top5.

This week Jules set the challenge 'Dare to Tear' with a sketch. I have not been too brave with this as I only dared to tear the vellum strip with the sentiment on!!!!!

I'm really into this colour combo at the moment - hope you like it too.

Well that's all for now - the pool is calling me to dive in.

Back to speak in operson on Monday - have a great weekend everyone.

TTFN

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Deb, gorgeous card, just love the images they are sooo cute! Hope the holiday went well, can't wait to see all those fab pictures and the one's of you on a camel...lol

Speak soon

hugs
Vicki x

Spyder said...

Pink and Christmassssy! Love the cute image, really pretty card

((Lyn))