Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 14

Good morning everyone although I'm not here (lying around a poolside hopefully) I hope this post has posted!!! Thanks to everyone that entered last week's 'vintage' theme - don't forget to check the Allsorts blog to see who Gro picked as her Top5.

This week it's Brenda's turn to pick the theme and Brenda chose 'An English Country Garden' This is my DT project - hope you like it - I really enjoyed creating this one.

All the talented DT members have also created some fabulous projects - do pop over and take a look if you can - they'd really appreciate it.
TTFN

5 comments:

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! I love the image and the colours, all the pearl detail, and I just love how you have used the ribbon! such a beautiful card!

Liz said...

oh debs how sweet

liz xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovly image and great embellishment. Such a darling card~!
Hugs,
Cabio

Vicki said...

Lovely card Deb and clever you posting them whilst you're away!

Hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful hun hugs cheryl xxxxx