Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 8 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 13

Thanks to everyone that supported our Recipe Theme last week. Don't forget to check out the Allsorts blog to see who won the fab MME papers and who Lisa chose as her Top5.

This week it's Gro's turn to set the theme and it is 'Vintage'. Not a genre I usually feel comfortable with but I do like a challenge!!! This is what I have come up with:

I have used Ranger Distress Inks to create the backgound before stamping the 'collage' effect images, then I stamped the sentiment & pocket watch image with Archival Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. To finish the 'vintage' look I distressed the edges and then inked them with Black Soot distress ink.

The other DT ladies have created some wonderful projects this week - do pop over and take a look.

Any how my suitcase is screaming at me to pack it so I must get going and get on with it.

Hopefully Mr Blogger scheduled post will update you with next week's challenge for Allsorts and the week after that too!!!!

Thanks for popping by.

Have a great weekend.

TTFN

3 comments:

Spyder said...

I love that 'clock face' lovely strong colours, lovely card! Thanks for poppong over...heheheheee. (she cackles)..I'm only a bit mad...
((Lyn))

Cheryl said...

love that clock face great card love cheryl xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colours!
Helen x