Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

What a beautiful image!!

I have been really naughty today - I visited a gorgeous craft shop in Cricklade and they had some beautiful Sarah Kay stamps in - so I had to buy some!!! Then I decided that maybe I should (for research purposes lol!!!!) have some Promarkers so I bought 2 sets of them as well.

Even though I am very tired I just had to ink up one of my new stamps and put together a card for Friday Sketchers challenge. Hope you like it.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi Debs lol what research are you doing then...
Love the image great choice, and be careful with the promarkers they are addictive i only bought one pack to start with and now 96 pens later i have them all lol...x

Thank you for my card it's so much nicer in real life lol...x
hugs kirsten...x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured in a fantastic choice of colours.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card.
Hope you're enjoying your 'research'!

Cheryl said...

oh i just adore this image I nearly ordered it today but decided to go for another one instead you have made a great job of colouring her in and great layout too love cheryl xxxx

Liz said...

lovely i have got this image out to colour tonight its beautiful so is ur card

liz xx