This week over at Winter Wonderland challenge blog the challenge was not to create a card but to create a christmas tree decoration. I have made this 'bauble' for the challenge.
Here are the instructions:
- I used one of the Christmas 'Sensentional Circle' stamps from Creative Expressions.
- Stamp and emboss 20 circle images and then cut out - I used one of the standard nestie circles - just the perfect size!
- Decorate if you like with glitter, colouring - I have just kept mine plain with gold embossing powder.
- Score down the tabs around the triangle.
- Glue 5 of the circles together (tab to tab) for the top - don't forget to attach the ribbon hanger before glueing final tabs together and 5 for the bottom.
- Glue the remaining circles together to form a band.
- Glue the top and bottom to the band to form the complete shape.
It sounds a lot more complicated than it really is to do - honestly!!!
Thanks for popping over.