Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 12 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Well I couldn't let the weekend end without a traditional 'cutsie' card now could I lol!!!
This my entry for the Secret Crafter challenge #40 - a sketch challenge.
I love this DP - by K&Co and the adorable flower buttons from a lovely little craft shop I visited (as part of my job) in Burnham on Sea this week. The image was from the candy that I won from Francesca - thank you it's beautiful and I thought it suited the delicate colours of the DP perfectly.
TTFN

7 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card Debs. lovely soft colours

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Debs, love the image, thanks for joining us at scsc hugS Jill xx

Cheryl said...

beautiful card hun and oh i just love that image so cute love cheryl xxxx

Cheryl said...

Hi hun just wanted to pop over and say that I loved the sketch and you made a great job of it as its your first one and bless you for commenting on my card lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Liz said...

hi Debs that card is beautiful relly nice papers love the image and thats a fab sketch too

liz x

Secret Crafter said...

Very pretty. Thank you for taking part in the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

Donna said...

Pretty card Debs and such a great take on this weeks sketch...thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x