Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 31 July 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge

Good evening - quick post for now - been busy all day and still got lots to do!!!

This is my take on the sketch challenge over at TPE this week.

I have used my new Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit stamp - bought it to make a card for Jack's birthday (my youngest son - mad on football!!!). I stamped the image onto a nestie shape and inked the edges with Distress Ink - the image has been coloured with Copics & Sakura pens. I then matted it onto co-ordinating cardstock that I had put through my Big shot using the 'Spotty' Cuttlebug embossing folder. The DP were a purchase from Create & Craft a little while ago. Finishing touches are the star bling form my stash.
Off to do some (housework) now.
Have a good evening.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

4 comments:

Ann said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh my favourite rabbit - Messy - isn't he just gorgeous? Love the way you have stamped him on the nestie shape at an angle - that looks good.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Love your footie rabbit :) Perfect card for Jack's Birthday and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing along :)

Hugs
Carol x

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card! Love the rabbit. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Tina said...

so cute! lovely messy rabbit. :) thanks for creating with us at tpe!