Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #93

This is my take on the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday blog.
Here I have used a stamp from Creative Expressions Fairy Princess 2 range - coloured with Copics. The papers are also from Creative Expressions - Fancy Pants range. The ribbon & buttons are from my stash - I purchased the buttons on Thursday from a delightful little shop I found in Cirencester called 'Lexi Loves' - it's full of lots of lovely girlie things - all pretty & pink!!!
Might even get another card completed today - wooo hoooo!!!
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

2 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Debs, great card, lots of fun and great colours. What a funky fairy ;)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Cheryl said...

great card love the colours and the funky fairy lots love cheryl xxxxxxx