Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 11 July 2009

Mojo Monday #94 Challenge

I thought I would try something a little different for this challenge and I decided to create my own background papers instead of using DP. First I used Worn Lipstick & Antique Linen distress inks by Ranger to colour the base card. I used the same inks and technique to cover the long strip of card going across the centre and then I stamped a 'net' effect stamp along the whole strip using Brushed Corduroy distress ink by Ranger. I also used the distress inks to colour the larger rectangle and then I spritzed it with Cosmic Shimmer True Gold spray mister. I stamped a Creative Expression collage stamp onto the smaller rectangle with Perfect medium clear ink and then dusted it with Cosmic Shimmer metallic mica pigments.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

4 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Cheryl said...

Oh this is beautiful you have made a brilliant job of using the inks and the glimmer mist is the perfect touch love cheryl xxx

Liz said...

Hi Debs hope your well love your card

liz x

Helen F. said...

WOW, so much going on with your beautiful card, Debs! Love all the really cool techniques you used.