Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 July 2009

Just a few for fun!!!

What a lovely 'crafty' weekend I've had - the best in a long time!!!! Here are a few cards that I completed just for fun - although I'm sure they will come in handy sometime lol!!!

For this card I stamped then background image (from Creative Expressions 'Time' stamp plate) with Perfect Medium and then dusted over with 4 different colours of Cosmic Shimmer mica pigment powders - in real life the sparkle and sheen from this is fabulous. I then stamped the pocket watch & sentiment - again in Perfect Medium and embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold embossing powder.

I love butterflies - can you tell lol!!! This one is also from Creative Expressions. I stamped the image onto smooth white card with Perfect Medium and then embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Ruby Lapis Lustre embossing powder and coloured it with Copic pens.

After making my DT project last week using acetate I felt inspired to do another one and I had an acetate pack from the Claire Curd signature range - guess what one sheet had on it? yep, butterflies lol!!!! I stamped a lovely swirl pattern on the inside bottom right corner with Perfect Medium and then dusted over a sparkly pink Cosmic Shimmer mica powder to finish it off.

Well that's all for now - got to get ready for work. I'm off to the county of Somerset today so hope that we don't get the rain that has been forecast!!!

Might get a chance to 'play' later if not too tired when I get back!!!

Thanks for popping by - have a great day.

TTFN

5 comments:

brenda said...

Some yummy cards Debs, beautiful effect with the shimmer powders. Always makes you feel good when you've had a good crafting session.

B x

Cheryl said...

love the shimmer effect,backgrounds are just brill lots love cheryl xxx

Liz said...

debs So sory I have not been visiting I had your blog addy in the wrong section I will make sure I am over and commenting from now on How are you? drop me a wee line I love your recent work Well done!

Liz xx

Janis said...

Love the background on your time card! And that butterfly you did is so detailed! Beautiful

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful creation, I love that paper and the colours are fabby .....Great design!!
Hugs Susie xx