Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Hurrah I've had time to do a challenge!!!!

At long last I've had time to do a challenge card - and hope to get some more done later today!!!!
This week there is a sketch challenge on Forever Friends and this is my take on it....
I have used some gorgeous K&Co christmas paper and some delicious green pearl card. As the paper is soooooooooooo gorgeous I have kept the image nice & simple - just stamping it with Perfect Medium clear and embossing with Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold embossing powder.
I finished off with a few stars & swirls peel-offs.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for dropping by.
TTFN

3 comments:

joanne wardle said...

Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Wendy said...

Lovely card thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

CRAFTERESA said...

a lovely card, yes we do like it ;o)
I have made a start on my Christmas cards too!!

thanks for joining us this week on the Forever Friends Challenge, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx