Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Forever Friends Challenge & Papertake Weekly

This week the theme over at Forever Friends is 'Pink, Blue and a Flower or two'.

I thought I would combine this challenge with the Sketch Challenge at Papertake Weekly

This my take on the sketch and the colour scheme - I just love the colours together - don't you?

I also thought it would be perfect to use one of the new Spellbinders Pendant dies - this one is the Fleur De Lys.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

I love this card.

I agree the colours do look good together and that pendant die is just fantastic. I haven't seen any of these before.

Love Jules xx

Doodles said...

Beautiful beautiful card xxx

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Love that nestie btw. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, Really like what you have done, Hazelxox

Sandra said...

great background with the dies....is so beautiful!!!! thanks for joining the ff-challenge this week.

sandra

joanne wardle said...

love how you combined the challanges, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Vicki said...

Oh lovely card Deb, love that spellbinders die, it's gorgeous!

Vicki x