Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge Card

Good moring everyone - hope you are having a great weekend.

Yesterday I spent sometime catching up on some blogging and saw that the challenge this week over on the Creative Card Crew blog is 'create a scene'. Perfect, I thought as I had just picked up the latest 'Create a Scene' stamp plate by Sheena Douglass for Creative Expressions from work on Wednesday and had some samples to do. So here is my entry for the challenge.

I used just 1 colour throughout - Broken China distress ink by Ranger - I stamped the row of small trees in the background first and 'dragged' out the ink to create shadow & hills, then I stamped the horse & carriage and again dragged out the ink to both colour & create shadow. Then the larger christmas trees were stamped in the foreground and again ink dragged out to create shadow. I then added some glitter to the foreground and to the large tress. I also blended some of the ink around the edges of the card using a blending tool and some Cut & Dry foam. Finally the card was then mat & layered onto co-ordinating pearl cardstock.

Thanks for popping by.

Enjoy your day.

TTFN

2 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning card Debs! That scene is amazing. I love the inking around the edge because it finishes it off so well. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Julie said...

Fantastic card Debs. I'm hoping to get these stamps. I've got Sheena's farm stamps, but have yet to use them.
Julie x