Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Another new stamp plate!!

The theme this week over at Winter Wonderland is 'Santa Claus is coming to Town'
Here is my entry
I created this card from just a couple of the images from another new Christmas A5 stamp plate from Creative Expressions. I started by creating the background using a circle mask for the moon and then blending Faded Jeans & Dusty Concorde distress inks all over the card. I heat dried the card and then spritzed all over with Purple Violet & Silver Cosmic Shimmer misters. I then removed the mask and stamped the Santa & Sleigh shadow image across the 'moon' and then built up a forest of christmas trees in the foreground. I added a sentiment that had been stamped and embossed using Silver Shine Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder. Finally I matted and layered the image onto co-ordinating cardstock.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN
Debs xx

11 comments:

Teri said...

Ohhh Debs! This is fab! Absolutely love how you've done this card. The shimmer is gorgeous and it's just so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx

sugar n spice said...

Hi Debs, this is such a clever card, just love the images.
Suzi xx

Pascale said...

Hi Debs this is marvellous I love the scene you have created. It reminds me of my nursery school days when we used to look into the sky for Santa.
Thanks for joining us this week,
hugs Pascale

herminesplace said...

Its beautiful!

Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs!! What a fabulous scene - I love those stamps you used! Thank You so much for playing along with us!! :o) xx

Gro said...

Fab card! Love it!

Julie said...

I love the way you've made this card, it's so effective.
Julie x

Lesley said...

this is gorgeous Debs!!! i love it...thanx for joining in the fun with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Hugs Lesley xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh ... gorgeous! I need to get me some cosmic shimmer!

Rachel said...

This is soooo GORGEOUS!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Kinglake said...

WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx