Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Allsorts Challenge Wk11 - Dawny P Sketch

Great response to last week's challenge don't forget to check back to see who has won a two week guest designer spot and Emma's top five..... Welcome to week 11 of the Allsorts challenge this week we have a fabulous sketch from the very talented Dawny p to follow... if you have not already checked Dawn's blog out then I suggest you do she make the most wonderful cards and her sketches are super to work with. Kirsten would also like to see chocolate & marshmallow as your colour inspriation

THIS WEEKS THE WINNER (chosen by random.org) WILL RECIEVE A SELECTION OF KIRSTEN'S FAVOURITE CHARMS & SPACERS.
This is my DT project for the challenge - I have used one of the Cupcake images from the new Cupcake stamp plate from Creative Expressions and have coloured it in using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints and Cosmic Shimmer fine glitter. I picked the DP up from one of the many lovely crfat shops I get to visit - but I can't remember who they are by - sorry!!! I have blended some Ranger Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick around the edges of the papers. The card has been finished off with a sentiment and some bling.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great sentiment & cupcake Debs great to hear your ok too
I watch grandkids on holiday from school stressful time lol
will keep popping by when I can!
liz x