Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 July 2009

Allsorts Challenge 8

Oh my goodness - where has this week gone????!!!!! Started off feeling so organised and in control and positive that I would have time to play this week - and all of a sudden it's Saturday again and just managed to do DT project for Allsorts - but I have had a little play this morning so will be uploading later today!!!
Anyways - back to this week's challenge for Allsorts - the choice was Amanda's and the theme is 'shaped cards'. Here is my project - but don't forget to check out the rest of the very talented DT members and their super projects.

Hope to be back later!!!
TTFN

3 comments:

scotspanda said...

awwww my fave Gorjuss Girl, she looks just like Lily lol. Great card, I love the style of it

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Dazie said...

Oh this is very pretty I love it!
Dazie
x

Jules said...

Hi Deb

I love the card you made for the challenge. Brilliant!

Your colours are great - really summery.

Great to have the chance to work alongside you for a few weeks.

Love Jules xx