Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 June 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #18

The theme this week over at TPE is 'Pink, Brown & White' - a lovely combination - really scrummy together.
This is my entry for the challenge. These papers are delicious -from 'My Mind's Eye'
The flowers are from Petaloo.
I stamped the butterflies onto some of the spotty paper and cut them out. The stamps are from The Crafty Pad.
The 'bling' rhinestones are by Kaiser.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

10 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is beautiful!

Ann said...

oh love the secret bit and the way it opens up to reveal the message - really great.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

this is beautiful love it love cheryl xxxxx

Vicki said...

OMG Deb, what a fab card, it's gorgeous, just love everything about it.

I've left you a pressy on my blog!

Vicki x

brenda said...

Oh Debs, sorry, forgot to say in my rush to post up my award, absolutely adore this card, the colours, the butterfly of course and really everything about it.

B x

Vicki said...

Hi Deb, when you get a minute, I'd be delighted if you could tell me your secret on how to make your stunning card!..lol

Hugs

Vicki x

Carol said...

Love the way it opens.....it's so pretty with the butterflies :)
Thanks for joining our challenge...

Hugs
Carol x
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Manuela said...

this one is so gorgeous! fab colours! great card! hugs, manuela

LORi said...

Very very pretty and Oh So Clever!!!

LOVE it!!! TFS with us at TPE!!

tina said...

What a neat card! So soft & pretty, too. Thanks for creating & sharing with us at TPE.