Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

A Few Father's Day Cards!!!!

Today I have been mainly making a few Father's Day cards and some other cards ready for my youngest son's school fair on Saturday. I love the papers used on the Father's Day cards - they are by Amy Butler for K&Co and I got the pad of 36 12"x12" double sided pages at my local craft shop for only £7.95 - I thought that was such a bargain - they are a beautiful quality.

I counted up how many cards I have made in total for the school fair over the past few weeks - and I have to say that even I was gobsmacked - there are over 100!!!!!
Hope the weather stays nice and that the peeps like my cards enough to purchase them lol!!!!
Away ti have a cuppa now - think I've earnt it today.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

wow hun you have been busy what a fantstic set of cards all with such great detail too lots love cheryl xxxxx