Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 12 June 2009

Cupcake Challenge & Sketch Saturday

Well I never thought I would get to do any more challenge cards this week as I have been busy making various things for Jack's school fair tomorrow.
But I decided that after making 10 note books this morning I would have a play and create something just for fun and the colours scheme over at Cupcake challenge blog screamed ice cream & fun to me. I thought I would combine it with the sketch over at Sketch Saturday (just getting that in on time lol!!) in fact in order to make sure it is in on time I have photographed it before the glossy accents has dried!!!! Might come back & update the photo later!!!!
(Photo updated with dried Glossy Accents !!!!!)
So here's what I came up with:

The image and sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and I have used Copics colour them. The glittery striped card is from QVC. Ribbons, flowers, brads and gems are from my stash.
Thanks for popping by.
Oh by the way, here are the note books that I made earlier this morning:

TTFN

5 comments:

POPPET said...

Hi Debs what a super sweet card it s making me feel really hungry lol, i love these images and you have coloured it so well, thanks for joining us at cupcake this time hugs pops x x x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card Debs and lovely notebooks.

Love,

Jo.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a yummy scrummy looking card. Love the image and the papers are lush. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x (Great notebooks too btw)

Ida / Little said...

Hi Debs, what a yummy and sparkling card you have made for this week, its very colorful and nice. Has a happy feeling to it! :) And the note books look fab! :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I just love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x