Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 June 2009

The Crafty Pad Challenge

This is my entry for the sketch challenge over at the Crafty Pad challenge blog this week. I have used Debz gorgeous butterfly stamp - which I stamped onto some K&Co craft paper and then embossed with irridescent embossing powder - you can just about see the sparkle. I also inked the mat & embossed with the same powder - in real life it is quite gorgeous - but you can never get the same result on a photo - well I can't anyway lol!!!
Hope you like it.
TTFN

2 comments:

bubblegum said...

Hi Debs, what a stunning card you have made with the butterflies - I love them. :) Great how you have embossed them too. :) Beautiful card all round and great take on the sketch too. :) Thank you so much for joining in on the Crafty Pad Challenge and good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

maxine said...

Great card Debs, beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad and good luck.