Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 June 2009

Cheeky Monkeys & my Sons' (x2) Birthdays

Although Jamie & Aaron are 26 & 24 respectively next week, they are still my two cheeky monkeys to me - hence the cards I have made for their birthdays lol!!!
This one fits in with the sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week
And this one is perfect for Aaron - as he is always on the computer!!!

The images are digi stamps that I downloaded from Dustin Pike's blog - thank you so much for the wonderful images - they are just perfect.
TTFN

11 comments:

Carol said...

Love the cards - those monkeys are soo cute I think the computer one is my fav :)

Have a great weekend - and I hope your boys have great Birthdays

CraftyC said...

These are briilliant cards for the boys, love both the images and great colour combo's
Clairex

Dazie said...

They are both brilliant!
Dazie
x

Kirsten said...

Hi Debs great cards love the monkey in the tree hugs kirsten...x

Beth said...

These are both fab cards! Great images!
Beth xx

Liz said...

Wow your getting upo to monkey business Debs great card well done my card Is drying lol

liz xx

papercraftsbyrach said...

brilliant cards. love the monkeys. hugs rachxx

joey said...

Fantastic cards Debs, love the cheeky monkey. Joey.x

Nicola said...

Fab colouring on those cheeky monkeys and your papers and layouts are super too Debs. Hope your boys enjoy their day.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

aardvarkpest said...

Two great cards. What cheeky monkeys.

Glenda

Tasha said...

Wow what a cute card love the image!
thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx