Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge - week 6

Good morning folks - well what a fantastic week we had a Allsorts this week - not only some super entries but Brenda has her birthday coming up and Sir Stampalot has offered a Quickcutz Squeeze to this week's challenge winner - WOW how fantastic is that!!!!

So I hear you say how do I get the chance to win such a super prize????? Well, the theme that Brenda has chosen this week is 'WINGS' - that could be interpreted anyway you like - birds, butterflies, angels, dragonflies, even aeroplanes so it's entirely up to you to get as creative as you want. Can't wait to see what you all come up with - but remember to have some fun!!!!
This is my DT project - my favourite - Butterflies.

Don't forget to pop over to have a look at the other wonderful projects that the DT have come with to help inspire - and to check out who won Gro's triangle challenge last week and who was the Top5.
Soooooooo much to do today as I have been away all week training for my new job - hope you have a great day.
TTFN

5 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Lovely card Debs, I just love butterflies, and your colours are so pretty.
Suzi xx

Vicki said...

Wow fab prize, have already got my thinking cap on for this one!

Vicki x

brenda said...

Hi Debs, love the elegance of your card. Hope the new job is going OK.

Have a good weekend.


B x

Liz said...

Something on my blog for you just if you wish
Love your blog

Liz xx

Doodles said...

Hi Debs, lovely card i love butterflies. Good luck with the new job xxx

Sharon