Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge 7

Sooooooooooooooo sorry that I have not been a very good blogger lately - been busy settling into my new job but things should start to calm down a little now and allow me some 'free' time to get back to joining in some challenges and keeping my blogging buddies up to date with what's going on. Luckily I did find some time to create my DT project for this week on the Allsorts challenge blog. This week it was Jackie's turn to choose and the theme is 'to use acetate somewhere on your project'. As you all probabaly know by now I adore butterflies so I have used another butterfly stamp on my project. Hope you like it. Don't forget to check who won last week's super prize and who has been awarded the 'top 5' by Brenda. Also check out the other fabulous projects created by the talented DT members.

Have a great day.

TTFN

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

this is beautiful love the butterfly I was one of the lucky ones who made the top 5 in your wings challange how chuffed am i lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

sugar n spice said...

This is lovely Debs, Love the butterfly and sentiment. Your colour choice is great.
Suzi x

Spyder said...

Lovely card, I love to use acetate on cards, love that butterfly.
((Lyn))

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card Deb, I just love the embossing in the corner, glad the new job is going well!

Take care

Vicki x

Liz said...

Sorry I havent been over away for a few days and before that not very well and a bit stressed I love your butterfly I will be popping in ofen now
Liz xxxxxxxxxxx