Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Whoooooooooo Hooooooooo I've been picked as DT member

Oh my goodness - how excited am I?
I have just seen that I have been selected to be part of the DT on the new Allsorts Challenge blog!!!! I am very honoured to be given such a fantastic opportunity and I hope that i do the team proud.
The first challenge is being launched on Saturday 16 May and is being sponsored by Sir Stampalot - how fantastic is that!!
Please try and check out the new blog http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ and join us for some creative fun.
Off to calm down a bit now - whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo.
TTFN
Debs xx

7 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Well done Debs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fantastic news. I hope you have lots of fun, I will definately pop over to see what you get up to ;)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Julie said...

Well done Debs, fantastic news. You'll do really well. I've finally added the award you gave me to my blog now.
Julie x

brenda said...

Exciting isn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to working with you.

Brenda x

maxine said...

Congratulations thats great news.

Kirsten said...

Hi Deb's just thought i'd stop by personally and welcome you aboard...glad you are as excited as i am about the challenges, i am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better hugs for now kirsten...x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lol Hi Debs,
Dont need to ask you if you are pleased with the selection,,ha ha so glad you are on board cant wait to get started...

Emma xxx

rozzy said...

fantastic news debs. I wish you loadsa luck and can't wait to see all your new creations
hugs rozzy xx