Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 May 2009

Some special cards

Good morning I just had to share these special cards that I have received for my birthday. The butterfly card has been handcrafted by my daughter in law and I think she has a real talent for card-making - thanks Kerry xx. The Gorjuss girl card is from Michaela - 1 of my trimcrfat buddies - thank you so much - it's truly 'gorjuss' xx. The Tilda card is from the very talented Rozzy - another Trimcraft buddy and DT member for The Crafty Pad - it's an honour to receive such a beautiful card from a very kindhearted lady - thank you so very much xx. I hope you all have a great day - mine has got off to a fantastic start. Bye for now Debs xx

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

Congrats on your Birthday and your Tinker candy win!! Well done!!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Sorry Debs spelling was bad last post forgot I was on my silly lappy that jumbles the letters up
Anyway Happy Birthday your cards are lovely I am putting mine up on Wednesday got lots and lots lovely handmade ones plus some lovely ATC's

Please pm me your addy I asked for it the other day to send a card to you be very belated now!Hope we are still chatting and supporting each others blogs NEXT year this time

Have a good day

Liz x

Doodles said...

Beautiful cards, i am sure you will treasure them for always.

hugs Sharon