Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 8 May 2009

New Blog Awards

I would like to say a big thank you to Sharon over at Creative Ramblings for 2 blog awards - such a lovely gesture and very much appreciated. I still have 2 other awards that I need to pass on - so sorry for not doing so just yet. I will do my very best to do this over the weekend! Feel like it has been a long week at work this week and not had much opportunity for crafting so I'm off to have a play and will be back later. So TTFN (ta ta for now) Debs xx

1 comment:

Doodles said...

Hi Debs, Your very welcome. I am loving this new hobby meeting new friends is wonderful.

Hope next week isn't as busy for you.
Enjoy your crafting , I am going to be doing that today as hubby is working all day and its rotton weather here so far.

talk soon
love Sharon xx