Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

I have succumbed!!!

Well, I have succumbed and purchased some Gorjuss Girls stamps lol!!!! Actually, I think I love them so you will probably see them make a few appearances. I have also purchased some copic pens and thought I would have a go at the Copic Colour Challenge - which is a sketch this week.
This is my take on the sketch and my first entry to this challenge.
The papers are from the Kate Knight 'Wild Blossom' range and the cardstock is Bazzill Bling.
I have used the following Copic Ciao clours:
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic..now you have started with copics you will not put them down. I can't. Thanks for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge, and good luck, and now you have no reason not to join in the challenge every week. Look forward to seeing your creation next week
Sarah

Adele said...

Oh Gorjuss, perfect choice of papers/colours too! Love it.

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.xx