Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 23 May 2009

First Card for today

Good morning everyone and welcome to the weekend - a long weekend for some, which is great if you can make time for some 'extra' crafting lol!!!
This is my first card for the day - an entry for the Cupcake Challenge this week.
As you can see, I still have the 'Gorjuss' bug!!!
I have also used some new papers that I got from 'Papermania' called 'Scrumptious' and they truly are scrumptious both in design and quality.
I have stamped the image with black 'Stazon' and coloured with 'Copic Ciao' pens.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

7 comments:

Doodles said...

Stunning i love the stamps and pens you have used i have not managed to invest in either yet but will one day *Giggles * my wish list grows everyday... I need to get crafting i have a certain card to make and to post out *wink*

Hope your weekend is wonderful
all the best of wishes
Sharon

Donna said...

Fantastic card Debs, love what you have done with the sketch and the papers, colours and image are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card Deb, I have these papers they are truly scrumptious!

Vicki x

Liza said...

Stunning card Debs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ida / Little said...

I can understand why you have the gorjuss bug, cause they're just so AMAZING!! :) Your card look really sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week :) Hugs Ida

The Crafty Den said...

Great card. I think everyone loves the gorjuss images, so cute. Love the paper. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Debs this is such a gorgeous card hunny, i love all your cards on this blog. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend with plenty of crafting, big hugs Linda x