Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Firstly I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone that took the time to visit my blog and leave a comment - I enjoyed reading them all and have had a look at all your blogs too! As always there can only be 1 winner and this time it is........................... True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max:32 Result: 20 Powered by RANDOM.ORG So well done to Sharon (Doodles) - please e-mail me your addy so I can get your goodies off to you!! Thanks again to everyone for taking part. I had a lovely birthday weekend - got some lovely crafting goodies - so watch this space lol!! Take care Debs xx

3 comments:

Mouse40 said...

Congrats Sharon! and thanks Debs:)

Doodles said...

WOW I am totally totally shocked here thank you so so much, I am so new to this blogging world i don't know how to email you my address, where can i find your email address?

thank you you have actually made my week.
hugs Sharon

Marcea said...

hope you had a fab birthday
Thanks so much for entering my candy - good luck
-x-