Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Stampin Chic - Colour Challenge #3

Good Afternoon Just a quickie today (for now) as my hubby got me a new toy - a Bind it All (it's an early birthday present) and I feel the need to have a good play with it lol! This is my entry for the Stampin Chic Colour Challenge #3 The colours to use were turquoise & yellow!!! I have covered a chipboard flower shape with paper from CCSR which has also been used in the background. I then inked a triple embossed a chipboard swirl shape as a stem and 2 chipboard leaf shapes. These have been matted onto yellow card and the edges have been inked with turquoise. I didn't have a turquoise button, but I really wanted to put one in the centre of the flower so I inked up a button I had in my stash!! To finish I have tied a yellow grosgrain ribbon around the bottom and added a few Papermania self adhesive pearls in turquoise. Hope you like it. Thanks for popping by. Enjoy the rest of your day. Debs xx

3 comments:

Kath said...

oh this is so cute and great take on the challenge...have great fun with your Bind It All...you will love it.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Stampin Chic
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Vicki said...

Lovely card Debs, I really like the triple embossed swirl shape it looks fab!

Vicki x

Martine said...

what a beautiful card, i love the layout and the papers chosen, the flower is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with the stampin chic challenge this week :)

xx

Martine