Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #11

This week one of the options for the challenge was 'Don't throw that away (recycle, reuse) so I thought that these would fit just perfect!! At the weekend I purchased some 'Me to You' file dividers and in the packaging was a sheet showing the pictures on each divider: So I thought I would recycle and make each image a topper for a card and came up with these 5 cards from 1 packaging sheet:

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow it just shows what you can do with a little bit of thought - five cards - AMAZING! All very different too - I think the pink one is my favourite but I do like all of them.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

That worked out so well!! Look how totally cute all your cards are!!

Robin said...

This has got to be the best recycling ever!! You took a small piece of cardstock that the company intended for the trash and made 5 absolutely adorable cards!!! Great work. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Carol said...

Love what you've done with something that most people would just throw away! and aren't they cute :)
Great bunch of cards, thanks for joining us....

Hugs
Carol x

tina said...

You certainly reused!!! Precious cards!