Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Pinch me - I'm dreaming!!!

WOW WOW WOW I'm sooooooooooo excited - I have just picked up this month's issue of Papercraft Inspirations and on pg. 21 one of my cards has been published!!!!! I can't believe it - this is the one and only time I have sent a card into a magazine - I feel so honoured to have it published. Just felt the need to share this fantastic news with you - thanks for taking the time to read it. Have a great day Debs xxxx

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Well done you! I've had two cards published in magazines, so I know that feeling of excitement, even if you don't win anything.

Keep it up!

Vicki x

Carol said...

Congrats on getting published...how fantastic! This is still a dream for me :)

Hugs
Carol x