Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Lovely Blog Awards

The lovely Liz over at draytonatcswaps.blogspot.com has very kindly given me a 'lovely blog' award - thank you so much Liz. Now, I know I'm a newbie to this but I believe that i now have to pass this award onto 15 other peeps, so today I shall be blog hopping if I get the chance to determine who the lucky 15 will be - watch this space lol!!! I also have been given the same award from the wonderful Jude from crafts-international.blogspot.com and I would also like to thank Jude for this lovely award. Oh my goodness - does that mean I have to find another 15 peeps - I won't have time to do any work for blog hopping lol!!! Anyway, talking of work, I guess I should consider starting to make a move to get ready to go. Will be back later I'm sure! Have a great day - whatever you are doing. Debs xxxx

No comments: