Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 3 April 2017

A Mason Jar of Flowers for Dies to Die For

Good morning lovely crafty peeps.

Today I'm here with a little Monday Morning Inspiration for 

 This week I've had a little play with one of my (current) favourite floral stamps


Love the simplicity of the image - perfect for CAS style cards - or dress it up with some fabulous patterned paper for a more dramatic effect.

Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics

Before I go I would just like to share some of my favourite photos of last week:

Starting with my little Prince - my Grandson Oliver at his karate graduation ceremony


Then my 3 beautiful little Princesses - my Granddaughters Lola Arizona, Ruby Mae and my newest little Granddaughter Scarlett Melodie


Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.
Have a wonderful crafty day.


No comments: