Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 February 2017

With Love for Dies to Die For

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and welcome to the start of another week.

Brrrrrrr it certainly is a cold one this morning so I think it would be wise to stay inside and have a play day in my little crafty haven :o)

But as it's Monday I'm here to share my little bit of inspiration for the fabulous 


(still pinching myself to check I'm not dreaming that I'm part of this dream team) 

And as tomorrow is a day of love I have this adorable sweetie to share with you
Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: MFT 'Hearts and Stripes' 
Button Twine from The Ribbon Girl 
Heart Charm from The Hobby House 

For those that would like to know the colours I used I took a photo - will try to remember to do this whenever I colour in future - but I'm not making any promises lol!!!


This little cutie will be winging its way to my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona for tomorrow as I won't be seeing her until next week - they have a different half term week to here.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

She's adorable Debs, a gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Very sweet Debs and I love the colours xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

She is adorable Debs and love the colours. Pretty design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx