Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 February 2017

Hello Cherished Friend for DTDF

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a fabulous week ahead.

Today I have a little inky background inspiration for you using some gorgeous new MFT stash from 


Here's how I created my inky background:

I started by inking through a stencil using Versamark and then heat embossed with White embossing powder. Then I 'squidged' some Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Scattered Straw onto my glass mat - keeping them separate from eachother, spritzed some water and then picked up each colour separately using some acetate and then pressed onto the embossed panel, building up the colours as you go.

For the flowers I inked the background card with the same colours but in the 'traditional' way of spritzing the colours on the glass mat and swooshing the card onto it - then flicking water with my fingers before stamping the flowers with Archival Black ink.

Card Ingredients:

Distress Ink Colours: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Scattered Straw
'Cherished Friend' Sentiment - Kaisercraft Friendship Sentiments 
Creative Expressions 'Delicate' Mask 

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debs, love the soft colours and sparkle
Lorraine x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Love the shimmer on those flowers
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Whisper said...

Aaaah simply delightful, luv Sam x

Sue said...

My lovely friend, this card is absolutely brilliant. I love how you have painted the flowers and stencilled the background - it looks so beautiful and perfectly put together. The added sparkle looks gorgeous too.
two more sleeeeeeeps!
love from
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love the pastel colours. Pretty flowers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Debs,Beautiful colours and I love the flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

So gorgeous!! Loving the soft colours xx

Marilyn said...

Oh my, this is so pretty. I love the soft splotches of colour and the little bits of sparkle here and there is just right.

Pollard Carole said...

Stunning design this is so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! This is gorgeous Debs. I love the flowers and pretty colours and such wonderful sentiments too!
I hope you are keeping well hun.
Have a great weekend!
Lotsa love Sue B xxx’