Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Until We Meet Again

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I know it's been ages since I posted 2 days in a row - but I am going to try getting back into more regular posting and hopefully visiting your lovely blogs too.

So today I would like to share a recent card I made for my MiL for a very close friend of hers that will be moving to a nursing home down South from up North - and will be greatly missed by her for sure :o(
Card ingredients:

Flowers: Heartfelt Creations 'Arianna Blooms' Matching Stamps and Dies
Hobby House 'Pearl Medallions'
Victorian Velvet & Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

10 comments:

Fiki said...

gorgeous card!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs and perfect for a parting of the ways. Love that verse, my Late Nana wrote it in my autograph book (remember them??!) back when I was a girl so its always had a special significance xx

tilly's crafts said...

Fabulous card and love that sentiment stamp .
Kim x

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Debs, such a lovely verse.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning sentiment and a fabby layout, Luv Sam x

Pollard Carole said...

So beautiful what a very thoughtful verse fits the occasion perfectly Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww that is so lovely

Judith said...

Hi Debs - what a lovely card and perfect sentiment for what is such a sad occassion really. i love the colour combo too. I'm doing my best to blog more too, so hope I'll get to regularly visit when you post your regular posts lol : )hugs Judith x

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Debs... and so perfect for the occasion.

Christine x

Claire said...

What a beautiful card Des! Love the verse - I should imagine her friend loved it. Hugs, Claire x