Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 16 January 2017

Thank You For Being My Friend - MMCS DT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Today I'm here to share some uber cute inspiration using an adorable C C Designs image from 


 I coloured this image in the Green Room at Create and Craft on Friday between shows for 
The Hobby House - well a girl's gotta do something to keep busy :o)

Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: The Works 'What a Hoot' 
Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch 
Hobby House: Pearl Strings, Rhinestone Heart and Pearl Flower 
Glamour Dust 

Thanks for popping by.
Happy Crafting!

TTFN







7 comments:

Janice said...

Very sweet card Debs and a lovely design, Jx

Carol S. said...

She is adorable Debs. Beautifully coloured of course and a gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fiki said...

so pretty!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Sarah said...

Super cute!! Such pretty papers and I love the symmetrical design xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and lovely layout

Christine L said...

You've coloured the image beautifully Debs... and I love your card design too. And yes - I would imagine you have to keep busy between shows.. and they were far apart this time weren't they?! I watched both... you do a fab job!

Christine x