Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Birthday Bear

Good Sunday morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far.
Yesterday I was treated to a trip to the cinema with Aaron and Oliver to see 'Sing' - it was fabulous and I managed to avoid stuffing my face with sweeties and popcorn and opted just for a Cappuccino instead!

I'm mega excited today because I am going to get a new phone and I think I'm going for the new iPhone 7 Plus - I can't wait :o)

But something even better than that to look forward to today will be having Sunday lunch with my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby-Mae - I haven't seen here since Christmas :o(

But first I would like to share a card I made for my Sister's husband - using a much neglected James the Bear image from LOTV - love that Bear for male cards:
Loving the fabulous bright colours of this paper pad from Echo Park :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'James - Cheers' I used the rubber version but he is now available as a digi
Design Papers: Echo Park 'Birthday Wishes - Boy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Spellbinders: Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies

I am hoping to have some sneaky peeks soon of demo samples for The Hobby House shows on Create and Craft this Friday 27 January at 10am and 4pm - watch this space :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love James and what fun papers, lovely bright card. Enjoy your day x

Donna said...

Adorable card Debs, love this little bear James, he's one of my favourite characters. Love the bright cheery colours for a masculine card, the'yre perfect! x♥ Donna ♥x

Fiki said...

so cute!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Claudia Rogier said...

Stunning card. Love the colours!!!

hugs
Claudia
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Sarah said...

Lovely to see James a d sucn fab jolly papers too. Hope you are well xx

cotnob said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card Debs, a super James image - perfect for a masculine make.
I hope you had a lovely day.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, James looks fab and I love the bright papers
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

James the bear is my favourite bear ever. Gorgeous card and love the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue B said...

This is a gorgeous male card Debs! I love James the Bear and you’ve coloured him so beautifully to match the scrummy papers!
Hope you enjoyed your Sunday lunch with Ruby-Mae! And hope your new phone is lots of fun! ;-)
Take Care hun
Love Sue B xxx

Pollard Carole said...

Love this gorgeous card the colours are all fab Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

I love James the Bear and mine are a bit neglected too!
Lovely card, don't often see such bright and bold colours :o)

Anne x