Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 December 2016

It's a Pink Christmas at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are having a good week so far - mine has been busy busy busy - as usual.
I had a lovely few hours off though on Monday to watch my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver in his school nativity - I love how enthusiastically he played his part and really enjoyed the singing.
It makes me wish they didn't have to grow up.

I also had a fabulous day on Saturday with my beautiful Pink Lady DT buddies Sue and Kat at a Christmas Craft Fayre organised by Sue's son Ian at The Fleet Inn at Twyning - will share a photo at the end of this post.

But before that I have my DT make for the new challenge over at


to share with you and this time we have a fabulous theme of

PINK CHRISTMAS 
how simples!!!
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the adorable inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is:


offering 1 lucky winner £6.75 to spend in their online store.

So before I head back to my little crafty haven to prep for my 2 upcoming Hobby House shows on Create & Craft this weekend - 6pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday here is a fabulous photo from  our Christmas Craft Fayre at the weekend



Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

6 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & super cute image... love the photo's of the craft fayre :) xXx

Christine L said...

Your card is a stunner Debs... love that fabulous die too!

Hope the shows go well and the glue behaves at the weekend... I'll be watching!

Christine x

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card Debs! Love that image too. Lovely photos, what a great set up!

Lorraine said...

She looks adorable and I love the pretty die cut frame
Lorraine x

Fiki said...

so sweet card!
and great photos!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the softness of the pink that makes the beautiful image stand out a wonderful make. Saw you on C&C you were great loved the demo's I bought the selection box looking forward to receiving it.
hugs
lorraine x