Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 November 2016

Cute and Cuddly at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a good week so far and are looking forward to a great weekend.

I have my first Christmas Craft Fayre on Saturday so I have been super busy getting ready for that - will share some photos of a few makes in a little while.

But before that I have my DT make for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK 

to share with you and this time we have a fabulous theme of

CUTE AND CUDDLY
(and don't forget the main thing is PINK)
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV James - Big Heart
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV Pastel Dreams
Flowers: Anna Marie Designs

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the adorable inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is:


offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

10 comments:

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Debs, an adorable image.
I hope you are keeping well and that your Craft Fayre goes well.
Pauline
x

Fiki said...

super cute card!
hugs

Christine L said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs... of course I'm loving that image and your colouring is perfect!

Good luck with the craft fayre!

Christine x

Sarah said...

A really sweet card Debs. Hope you and your loved ones are well, I do miss your blog posts with family updates!! xx

Carol S. said...

Sweet card and love James the bear. Pretty colour and design. Good luck for Saturday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

Gorgeous card Debs.James is so cute and i love your pretty design and pink colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi Darlin' Debs, this is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured that cute James bear and your card design is perfect. Wonderful shading on the fur and heart. You will have a fab day tomorrow - I just know it!
Sue...xxx

Marilyn said...

What a sweet and pretty birthday card. Gorgeous layout, embellies and image plus I love how you have personalized it to make it extra special.

Claudia Rogier said...

Stunning card. Great Layout!!!
hugs
Claudia
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Karen Knott said...

Gorgeous card Debs, Freya is my grand-daughters name :) and James Bear is so cute.
Hope your craft fair went well...I have my first in just over a week and I'm ever so slightly panicking Lol
Hugs, Kaz x