Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 November 2016

brrrrrr!!!!! It's Winter at In The Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Wow can you believe it's nearly the end of the week (again)!!!!
Time really just runs away this time of the year and I'm struggling to keep up with it!!!!
But I am enjoying myself at the same time :)
I even made a start on my Christmas shopping - now all I need to remember is to wrap as I buy so I don't have it all to do on Christmas Eve lol!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here today is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK

and this time the theme is

WINTER 


Our sponsor this time is:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Card ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Nitwits 'Linen and Lace'
Joy Crafts 'Ice Crystal 3'
Lashings of Glitter 

Thanks for popping by.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

5 comments:

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

super cute!
love it!
hugs

Lorraine said...

Sooo cute and gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

You've used such pretty papers around this fab image Debs, and I also love the snowflakes too! Perfect colouring and the sparkle is the perfect finishing touch!

Christine x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Debs, such cute image and lovely design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, this is an exquisite card. I love how you have coloured that sweet image and your card design is beautiful with the pretty details you have added.
Today was brilliant!
Sue...xxx