Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 October 2016

Stampin' Bella Says Hello for My Mum's Craft Shop

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend and are ready for the week ahead whatever that may bring.
For me I will be spending the first half of the week having fun with my two adorable Granddaughters as it's half term and I will be on Grandma duties. Then the second half of the week will be spent having some fun and relaxation with my DH - we have a Spa Day booked for Thursday and a trip to the coast 'somewhere' on Friday - sooooooo looking forward to it :)

Anyway it's been a while since I last posted but today I'm here to share my DT inspiration using some gorgeous goodies from

MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP
I haven't coloured for such a long time and I totally loved spending time colouring this fabulous image - 'Stampin Bella - Cosmobella' which may be currently out of stock - but just enter you email address on the product screen and you will be the first to know when it's available - simples!

I teamed this little beauty with some gorgeous bright and cheery Design Papers from MFT 'Sweet Celebration' mat and layered onto black card to really make them pop :)

Finished with a die cut sentiment - Die-Namics 'Hello There' and a few Doodlebug Sprinkles

 Right lots to do before the girls arrive so I better get on with it!

Thank you for popping by and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day .

TTFN

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do miss your posts, lovely bright card today x

Christine L said...

Loving your gorgeous colouring and your fabulous card design here Debs... a lovely lot of layers!

Have a lovely week... sounds like a perfect one to me!!

Christine x

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

great card!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, a fabulous image and pretty papers.
Have a lovely week.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Debs, she looks fab and I love the colours and papers
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Great image and love the layers and colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

The week you have lined up sounds absolutely lovely so I hope you have lots of fun :-)
The lady on your card looks like she is having fun and I adore your super stylish card...that large die cut sentiment is so perfect for the design and the black borders really set off the pretty papers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Pollard Carole said...

Fab stamp great design love the colours and gorgeos stamp. Enjoy your Spa day perfect timing after Grandma duties Love and hugs Carole x