Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Lots of Layers at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hoping Mr. Blogger has played nicely and published my scheduled post for me as I am currently on my way to Cheltenham Park Hotel with my DH to enjoy a Spa Day with Afternoon Tea :)

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at

IN THE PINK

and this time our fabulous theme is

LOTS OF LAYERS

and the DT got to play with some adorable images from our sponsor

POLKADOODLES

I played with this beauty and absolutely loved spending time colouring her in - thanks to lots of encouragement and tips from 2 of my lovely crafty friends Sue and Kat

Here's what I used:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits' Always and Forever
Memory Box: Corner Bow Die
Martha Stewart: Vintage Lace Border Punch
Pleated Satin Ribbon from local Haberdashery

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous and love her hair. Have a fab day

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image a lovely papers.
I hope you have a fabulous day - it sounds wonderful.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

She is adorable, such a pretty card.
Hope you have a lovely time with your DH
Lorraine x

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card Debs, love the image and your colouring!
Kim x

pinky said...

Debs she is really gorgeous, love how you coloured her.

Christine L said...

Well I don't know if it's the Polkadoodles images or what.... but I am really in love with all the wonderful In The Pink cards this time!! Yours is absolutely stunning Debs... just WOW to that fabulous hair colouring.. and I'm glad Kat and Sue have encouraged you to get back to it! A truly gorgeous card!!

Christine x

Donna said...

Adorable card Debs and so pretty in pink! Hope you had a great time at the spa with hubby! :) Donna ♥ x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Debs.
Deborah A

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous that stamp is stunning and amazing colouring A fab card love and hugs Carole x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs, the image is adorable and so pretty love the papers and simple card design it is FAB
hugs
lorraine x