Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 September 2016

Flower Power at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. 

Hope all are well and those not I wish well soon.

I'm hoping this post is written and published ok as I have had to do it on my iPad because my MacBook is poorly and won't start up so I'm on my way to take it to be fixed later this morning - wish me luck they can do something without me losing all my files!!!

So today sees the start of a new challenge over at 


and this time the theme is 

FLOWER POWER

but don't forget it must be mainly PINK

Such a perfect theme for me to make a special card for my niece who will be celebrating her 30th Birthday today - so here's what I did:




As I am trying to keep this post short but sweet I will update what I used and how I did it at a later date.

However, I am more that happy to reply to anyone by email that would like the information sooner - just drop my an email to:

debs01may@icloud.com

Please do pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by and for any lovely comments you may leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

What a stunning make, Debs! Pink and black is one of my fave combos! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

great design and love the colours
hugs Kate xx

Janice said...

Love it Debs. Thought it was a Bugaboo image, and one that I had. Love how you have lifted it from being some what somber to totally gorgeous with all that pink! Jx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and what a great design too, Luv Sam x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa, wowsa, wowsa! Fabulous card Debs!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cards Debs, love the design and the pretty pink and black colour scheme.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty design.
I hope you manage to get your MacBook fixed, it's a nightmare when they go wrong isn't it.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Fab card and love the design. Pretty flowers and colours too. Hope you get your computer sorted out ok. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Really lovely Debs. Pink and white always looks so sophisticated when teamed with black. Your lucky Niece will love it for sure xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Deb.I love the colours and card fold :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

It's absolutely beautiful Debs... that design is so very effective!

Christine x
PS Hope your MacBook is ok now! x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, this card is absolutely beautiful. Your design looks exquisite and I love the pretty flowers and little details you have added. The inside panel looks so lovely too! Hope your macbook is fixed!
Sue...xxx

Claire said...

Absolutely beautiful card hun, love the design and gorgeous colour combination. Hope you got your Mac Book sorted and are keeping well my lovely. Hugs, Claire x